PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT.
A. Account Registration
2. Access. Your Account will provide you with online access to the Services and any data corresponding to your selected service plan, including the Reports.
3. You agree to immediately notify the Tactyle.io Group of any unauthorized use of your Account. The Tactyle.io Group will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any unauthorized use of your Account, and you agree to indemnify and hold the Tactyle.io Group harmless for any improper or illegal use of your Account, including by someone by whom you have given permission to use your Account. We do not police for and cannot guarantee that we will prevent any inappropriate use of the Account.
1. Purchase. In order to gain access to and use certain features of the Services, you must purchase a paid subscription (“Subscription”). You will be charged initially for your Subscription and at the end of the billing cycle for any additional usage of the Services as set forth on the Order Form.
2. Billing. A Subscription is billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis and will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle until you cancel your Subscription. If you have elected to use any of the Online Payment Services noted above, then you warrant that your payment information is accurate and complete. You agree to notify us of any changes to your payment information. The Tactyle.io Group may suspend or cancel your Subscription and access to the Services if your payment cannot be processed or has not been received.
3. Cancellation. You may cancel your Subscription via a contact form sent to us, and your Subscription will terminate immediately and you will not be billed for the following billing cycle. There are no refunds or credits for partial periods remaining on your Subscription, or any upgrade/downgrade refunds. The payments for the Services are non-refundable.
A. License. You hereby acknowledge and grant to the Tactyle.io Group a limited non-exclusive and non-assignable license to use, store, upload, display and copy the End Users’ Data solely for the purpose of providing you with the Services.
B. Exclusive Ownership. You will retain exclusive ownership of the End Users’ Data that will be stored on The Tactyle.io Group database. You acknowledge and accept that you will remain solely responsible and liable for the End Users’ Data. You will have full administrative control over End Users’ Data that has been included for use in the Service and/or Site. The Tactyle.io Group affirms that it will never share End Users’ Data to third parties and will limit its use to the manner permitted under these Terms.
C. Data Security. The Tactyle.io Group will maintain all disclosed End Users’ Data and provide reasonable privacy and security measures in accordance with all applicable laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Tactyle.io Group will not be liable for any unauthorized use of and/or authorized access to the End Users’ Data that is a result of circumstances beyond the Tactyle.io Group’s control.